Nualgi Ponds – Combat Algae Naturally
Call for Price
What Are the Benefits of Using Nualgi Ponds?
- MAKES NUISANCE ALGAE STARVE NATURALLY – Nualgi Ponds promotes the growth of a beneficial population of diatoms, which grow and dominate in a short span of time. The spurt in growth of diatoms consumes excess nutrients from the water, which leaves nothing for nuisance algae and ultimately leads to its demise.
- CREATES A HEALTHIER AND CLEANER HABITAT – The growth of diatoms leads to more oxygen in the water which provides fishes a healthier habitat. Diatoms are consumed by zooplankton and zooplankton are the favorite food of fish. With more oxygen and natural food, fish become healthy, vibrant, less disease prone and more active.
- IMPROVES WATER QUALITY SIGNIFICANTLY – Oxygen released by diatoms becomes available to beneficial aerobic bacteria. With addition of Nualgi Ponds, the aerobic bacteria multiply and consume organic waste from fish waste and left-over fish food, more quickly leaving the water clean and sparkling.
- MAKES YOUR POND PLANTS MORE VIBRANT – Nualgi nutrients go to plants that also need the vital micro-nutrients for their color, growth and vibrancy. With Nualgi Ponds, your plants will thrive and make your aquatic plants thrive.
- REQUIRES FEWER WATER CHANGES – Pond owners know how tedious water changes are. With Nualgi Ponds, the water changes are minimized with improved water quality and better bio filtration. You can significantly lower your monthly water changing exercise as your water remains fresh and well oxygenated.
An innovative approach to improving pond balance, Nualgi Ponds™ is built on a nano silica base with our patented formula of 12 essential elements that safely help restore the natural balance, improve water quality and control nuisance algae.
Engineered specifically to benefit the health of your aquatic plants and fish, Nualgi Ponds™ is easy to use, efficient, and yields rapid results.
How Many Gallons of Water Does Each Size of Nualgi Treat?
|Bottle Size||Gallons of Water Treated||Cost to treat 5,000 Gallons|